Follow Here and I Will Follow You

Share, Add or Bookmark This!

Search this blog

VOTE FOR ME!

Top Blogs

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Articles I write on ehow and Helium

I am a freelance writer on eHow and Helium and have written about 30 articles to date. Even did about 30 post on ciao, but their payments went down drastically, so really isn't worth my time anymore. If it goes back up to $1 a post, I will be happy to let you know. Check out my articles on ehow (user name amandalyn) and Helium (mandigiehll) to see what I have written about already. Ciao user name is Tucky too if you are a member there. For those wanting to know about ciao, I was told they went from $1 to .25 because someone was hiring people to post for them and paying them .50 of their commission. Hate when people cheat us all like that. Don't you?

No comments: