Follow Here and I Will Follow You

Share, Add or Bookmark This!

Search this blog

VOTE FOR ME!

Top Blogs

Friday, December 5, 2008

Freelance Writing

So today I have been writing my butt off with like a 20 articles on ehow and helium and some for this guy that I write for privately. I hope that my income starts to raise and that traffic increases to my articles and starts to make me some more money. I was also assaulted about a month ago and darned if the punk that watched it happen Scott Taggert didn't stand on the other side and just straight up lie in a court of law about what he saw happen. He is so low to do what he did today. Karma. One day he will get his. It comes back.

1 comment:

Lipscomb Tree Care Service said...

I love to write too! I am learning how to make money blogging. There is a lot to learn. But one I learn. I will have control of what I write, and will own my work.